Super Heavy-Duty Aluminum Process Workstand
675 Series OSHA Compliant Access Super Heavy Duty Aluminum Process Workstand
Safety Combined with Easy Mobility
When you don’t need permanently placed access on the job site this super heavy-duty aluminum process workstand from Carbis is ideal. Because it’s easily mobile with two casters, the workstand can be used for many scenarios. Safety features include tread on the top platform for a no-slip grip, handrails, skid plate feet and aluminum construction to create strength yet remain lightweight. Rapid response service is available for urgent needs.
A Workhorse of a Workstand
- Workstand is customizable to meet your specific needs.
- Eliminate slips in most weather conditions with tread decking.
- Choose fully welded/assembled workstands or knocked down for less expensive shipping.
- Meets or exceeds applicable OSHA and/or ANSI standards.
- 5" casters on back and lightweight aluminum construction allow for easy mobility.
- Can be used indoors or out thanks to non-corrosive aluminum construction.
Expert Advice From Carbis
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.