A Full Range of Access Solutions
There are a variety of ships in different shapes and sizes, but one thing remains constant for all – safety. Substandard means of access can lead to slips and falls caused by standing water or corroded materials. Whether trying to gain access or loading and unloading, safety is the consistent thread that connects all ship activities. Carbis specializes in constructing ship towers to meet your specific needs. Tower gangways can be telescopic, fixed or equipped with an elevator. All are constructed in aluminum, which is lightweight, extremely strong and resistant to the elements.
The system can also be supplied to meet any local codes including Aussie and CE/ATEX.
- Versatile Options to Meet Your Needs
- Marine grade aluminum construction for corrosion-resistance, strength and lightweight.
- Tower can be adjusted to compensate for variations in tide and ship equipment.
- Choose from hydraulic, crane or pneumatic driven systems.
- Slip-resistant, self-leveling stairs have an open serrated design to maximize footing at all times.
- Telescoping units available for extra versatility.
- Track mounting allows the tower to travel up and down the dock for access to one or more barges.
- Tower mounting tolerates loading and unloading movement.
- Pivot mounting permits access to various locations on a ship and is limited to the reach from the fixed mounting point.
The grain company chose to partner with Carbis, the world leader fall prevention solutions that specializes in customized bulk loading access equipment and turnkey systems for truck, rail, and marine applications. Carbis was chosen as it was able to provide the grain company with a custom-designed solution that met the budgetary requirements for the project.View Project
Carbis handles the entire package for you – from designs authorized by the client before work begins to the completed project and beyond. Carbis negates any worries so your company can deal with the tasks at hand. A turnkey system ensures that all pieces work together seamlessly as a cohesive unit.Transloading systems designed to suit your company’s individual needs with emphasis on worker safety, expertise, competitive pricing and reliable customer service are the qualities that put Carbis in the lead.View Project
Expert Advice From Carbis
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.