Our OSHA compliant multi-access system is easy to assemble and has a number of configurations all designed to get you into the space you need to do your job. The system is also lightweight so it’s easy to move from one place to another on the job site. Sometimes processes change or building expansions leave less room for access. That’s when a multi-access system will come in handy. Because it’s so versatile and lightweight you’ll find yourself using it often. Carbis offers rapid response service for quick shipping.
Where is the custom component system used? Just about everywhere!
- Chemical Plants: allows access over piping, dykes, containment walls and more
- HVAC: the custom component systems provides roof top access to air conditioning units
- Job Sites: allows access to job trailers that can be removed and moved to next job site
- Military: helps to access mobile laboratories and command centers
- Building / Machine Maintenance: provides easy-to-position access to hard-to-reach areas
Ease, Durability and Safe Access
- Assemble easily on-site
- Durable construction
- Multitude of configurations
- Light weight makes moving pieces easy
- Provides stability and safe access
- No-slip steps and deck
Expert Advice From Carbis
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.