Rail Car Spill Containment
Rail Car Spill Containment Equipment Available from Carbis — Meet the Required Environmental Spill Containment Requirements.
Carbis is at your side to help you clean up the mess caused by spills and drips occurring during Material Handling. Carbis Rail Car Containment Track Pans have been designed to help you address these eventualities quickly and easily. And you can be assured that your Carbis equipment will help you to meet all environmental regulations applying to spills..
Ensure rail car safety with our rail car spill containment pans.
- Can be positions end-to-end to provide continuous coverage
- Are made of heavy-gauge carbon steel
- Can be supplied in galvanized or stainless steel or aluminum if you desire
- Are stronger and last longer than pans made of fiberglass
- Are available in systems that include one center pan and two side pans linked with a cross drain
- Can be provided as stand-alone center pans to be used in staging, storage, or non-loading areas
Additionally, all the fasteners in the system are made of stainless steel to maximize resistance to corrosion, and all gasket material is neoprene rubber, unless you make a specific request for another material.
Expert Advice From Carbis
Does your facility meet OSHA Compliance for Loading / Unloading Trucks and Rail Cars? Click here for OSHA.
Questions? Need Pricing?
We can help you set up your custom order today. Chat with us right now or request more information on this product.